<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d311111708686853527\x26blogName\x3dAnonfreak\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://anonfreak.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://anonfreak.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4831176852881926507', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage website clock
In Louisiana

Asma Hamid

I'm the anon that stalks on you. I'm the anon that insults you. I'm the anon that gives you crappy advice. I'm the anon that you fight with. I'm the anon that talks true shits. And I'm the anon that you didn't know.

absoluteloud-ness: 2006-2008
iztele: 2009

BTW, just because the layout is pink, it doesn't mean I like pink.
04 December 2010
11:34 PM 0 Comments

If I could, I would like to hire a blogger that would blog about my life. I would also like to repeat this year again so that he/she could just record every single bit of my life from how many times I went to wee right until how many rice bits I ate because that would just be awesome. I don't write any more, I only reblog, make memes, take pictures and add a few words on them. Because right now, that is just me. I'm not liking it, even a bit. I feel lazy. I feel useless.

WHOOP. Okay I've got that done with.


I WENT TO QAMARYNA'S, on the 21st.
It was aite. Jehan didn't come, Hana lagi lah... pandai ingat HP lagi penting. She went to watch Harry Potter for the second time with her sisters. FAG. FAG. FAG. FAG. FAG. LOL joke. We played LIFE, watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid, ate and slept. I stopped by at speedmart on the way back cos I needed to get bread and tuna for the next day's lunch.

So on the 22nd, I WENT TO THE ZOO... with MOTHER(imoon), STEP-MOTHER(susuman) AND S (ana).
We all woke up at 5 that morning, to get the nuggets cooked and the sandwiches made. Iman and Farhana slept over. We took a shower after that and for the first time ever... ANA CAME EARLY. We were all well shocked. Anyway, so we went to Mak's house, went to the mamak down the road and then Kak Ngah sent us to the Zoo. Malaysia's National Zoo, btw.

I don't see why Malaysians are trying to attract tourist's attention because it's not possible. Well you see, a day before we went to the zoo, we decided to check up the price and all the information so we could plan out our day. We were on Google trying to find the zoo's official website and we found all right. But it was empty. So instead we went on some other websites and we found the entrance fees and all. So that was aite. But when we went to the zoo, the price was higher and we had to bring our ICs to get the one for Malaysians and knowing us 'kids', we don't bring ICs around. But she didn't even want our ICs. I have no point to proof.

So we went into the zoo. Iman all excited wanting to ride an elephant. I wasn't in the mood. None of us were... except Iman. We were all so sleepy... except Iman. She had CAFFEINE. CAFFEINE. CAFFEINE. She was down right high and we had to follow her. We tried to be. Oh and Ana brought perfume. Every time we went to a smelly place, she would take out her perfume and spray it. LOL JOKE. She would smell her perfume. Her life. Anyway, we then ended up at the aquarium. I didn't even know that they had them. I've never been there before. Sad life of mine. Anyway, after we went all around the aquarium, I started getting my hype back. We asked these two guys to take our picture and it turned out wicked. The sleepiness all gone. We ate and then we decided to get a ride on the tram that goes around the zoo.

While we were waiting in line, we decided to camwhore. This one foreigner told us to give our camera to her so we did and she took our picture. Well sick. And when we got on the tram, the driver did the same thing that foreigner did. Well nice. We went around and decided to drop by at my best friend's cage. Tigers. Tigers. And more tigers. This one guy got one of the tiger roaring. It was wicked. Anyway, we then got back on the tram and went around... and then we found out that we haven't been to a few places.

Because of that, we decided to walk there and I saw the bears (makes this really proud grin). It then started drizzling so we decided to walk back. OH AND ON THE WAY THERE, Ana saw a monitor lizard in the sewers and we took a picture of it to show to the zoo keeper. So we went to the entrance and Iman told this woman at the information counter. She called her supervisor and then the supervisor (this one woman) came down and met us. We told her and she was all ''we couldn't do anything about it because it's in the sewers and it's not ours''. She then asked us if we were zoologists. And I feel great cos that makes me feel proud as a scout.

It started raining but that didn't stop any of us... except Ana from taking pictures. When it really started to shower, we went under the canopy. Kak Ngah then picked us up and we went back to Mak's. We slept. And then we went back home.

From the start of the holiday til yesterday, I WATCHED DRAMAS, DRAMAS AND MORE KOREAN DRAMAS.
Coffee Prince and a few others.

On the 27th until the 28th, I WENT TO MUAR.
I went to my grandparent's house. Busu made a barbeque. We went to Nyai's house, someone kicked my slipper and since it was at night, I came back to my grandparent's with only one slipper. We had to go to this Umrah thingy.

On the 29th, I WENT TO MELAKA.
Mami had something going on in Melaka so we had to go. We left home and went to Jusco for lunch and then we sent Mami to UTeM and went to another Jusco near to that place. I got a shirt and 2 pants. We picked Mami up and were on our way back home. We stopped to get Satay and yeh.

Right after Subuh, I got ready and my dad and I went. We stopped by at the petrol station to buy bread for breakfast. I tried to get some sleep in the car but I just didn't. I think I was nervous or something. So we arrived in KKB and I went to this one computer room. The stairs to get to the computer room were bloody small, I could have slipped and died. The computer room was freezing. Maths was just plain hard but the rest were okay. Papa, KAisyah and Hakim picked me up and we went to Kopitiam Bangi. I then went home and not a single (swear word) was given for the rest of the day.

I went to the doctors that morning and then for the whole day, I hung around my mum's room/office. My mum was out so I watched Coffee Prince. Heck yeah life. I bought breakfast, lunch and snack all by myself cos I'm great like that. I had Shepherd's pie but I didn't like it that much but that don't matter. I had waffles as well.

That afternoon, I went to Mak's house. Slept over. We went out to eat A&W and to watch Harry Potter so that was what we did. Came back home at 12 midnight.

Since Mak didn't get to eat A&W, we went to wangsa walk. I went to the playground with Muaz and I climbed on them spider web thingy majigues. Then we went to the arcade and to eat. My mum picked us up and we went back home.

Went to buy my shoes but I didn't find the right one so I didn't get any. SOLEWHAT didn't stock up their nikes so nothing for me. I had Japanese for dinner. We went grocery shopping and then we went home.

On the 4th.... oh hold on, that's today.
Woke up, had Nasi Lemak and then cleaned up a bit. Got ready. Went to IIUM//UIA for a wedding and then went to Wangsa Maju to get scarves and stuff. I got 2 normal scarves and this thing shawl that could be turned into one of them table liners. LOL. Went around and around, bought drinks and then we went to Nina's... but I was asleep. We wanted Nina to come with us for a sleepover but her phone is off or something so yeh. She's not here. If she was, this thing would be left untouched.

Just then, I went to the store and I got my pants for scout cos the pants that I already have is real short and I'm tall. uhuh. I'm hungry. So hungry. My hands are tired. My brain is too.